"Old man" IDE
has lived to be
to which event this update is dedicated.
Alongside with ordinary bugfixes and small improvements there is one small toy included in this version -
IDE Gadget is small program for monitoring one selected server, functioning jointly with IDE.
It is installed automatically when enabled first time, but the gadget itself needs to be activated manually with
There are simple ways to access gadgets, for example keyboard shortcut (Windows logo key+G) or just move mouse pointer
to the bottom right corner of the screen.
The easiest way to setup gadget is to select server on Servers tab and press 'G'.
Small toolbar at the top of the gadget allows to look at detailed server info,
refresh server or launch game.
Gadget background color corresponds to the current server ping.
More detailed information is in IDE help.
- Optimized refresh procedure, with animation (can be turned off, in Options)
- Support Odamex 0.5.1
- Added/changed some dmflags in Skulltag
- Improved look in contrast windows themes, scaled fonts
- Single Play:
- fixed bug with removing saved configs
- dont set default values when change source port
- added "Edit" button to port configuration
- Added new server filter option: "Show Custom always"
- Fixed minor errors
- List of changes is