Internet DOOM Utilities
Main | WAD downloading in background should not block other actions - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » IDE discussion and other.. » Suggestions, questions » WAD downloading in background should not block other actions
WAD downloading in background should not block other actions
unknownna7Date: Thursday, 2018-08-30, 03:09 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Sometimes it can take a while to download wads from a server host. While it's downloading the wads etc. you are prevented from doing anything else in Doom Explorer. It would be nice if you could still navigate the server list and options while the wads are downloading in the background.

https://s15.postimg.cc/dir0kpdnv/downloading.png

bondDate: Friday, 2018-08-31, 01:56 | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
you can safely close this window and open it at any moment by clicking button in toolbar

unknownna7Date: Sunday, 2018-09-09, 22:45 | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Ok, but the current behavior is rather unintuitive for me. I'd normally expect that clicking "x" in the upper right corner of the window would close it and cancel all WAD downloads. I'd rather be able to click on the server list in the background or configure some options while the window is open without having to manually close the window with "x" first.

Forum » IDE discussion and other.. » Suggestions, questions » WAD downloading in background should not block other actions
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

bond © 2001-2024 Powered by uCoz