Internet DOOM Utilities
Main | Doom64 EX Server Support - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » IDE discussion and other.. » Suggestions, questions » Doom64 EX Server Support (I know this would NOT be easy at all.)
Doom64 EX Server Support
Flame-SkullDate: Friday, 2016-10-14, 16:48 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Doom64EX is a reverse-engineering project aimed to recreate Doom64 as close as possible with additional modding features.
I am not a representative of Samuel "Kaiser" Villareal, DotFloat, or any other people on Doom64 EX's development staff. I'm just asking for Doomseeker to include support for Doom64 EX servers. I know better than most people that would NOT be an easy feat. So you can take this with a grain of salt or however you please.

Doom64 EX Homepage: Doom64 EX | A recreation of a N64 classic
Doom64 EX Source: https://github.com/svkaiser/Doom64EX

bondDate: Saturday, 2016-10-15, 14:50 | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
what servers? does it support client/server architecture? how to play network game with it?

Flame-SkullDate: Monday, 2016-11-21, 15:10 | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
It supports a very basic client\server architecture (from what I remember). Adding it NOW would be out of the question due to the fact that it has no master server. When the main engine is completed the way Kaiser and DotFloat want it to be. Multiplayer will probably be the last thing they add.

Forum » IDE discussion and other.. » Suggestions, questions » Doom64 EX Server Support (I know this would NOT be easy at all.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

bond © 2001-2024 Powered by uCoz