Internet DOOM Utilities
Main | Recurse option for wad directories - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » IDE discussion and other.. » Suggestions, questions » Recurse option for wad directories (Recurse option for wad directories)
Recurse option for wad directories
TheCrimsonEscapadeDate: Wednesday, 2015-04-01, 19:23 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
I want to suggest adding a recurse option to the wad directories so that IDE also looks through all subdirectories in the directory provided. I and I am sure others, like to organize my wads into subfolders according to game mode and the iwad required and it is annoying to have to add every single subdirectory to the list, when if there was a recurse option I could just add the master directory.

bondDate: Thursday, 2015-04-02, 11:03 | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
Doom Explorer has such option

sshruggDate: Wednesday, 2015-04-15, 00:18 | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
The "with subdirectories" check-box works fine for this, but then if you want to convert the paths to relative, you have to click each folder.  This can be a huge chore if you have a lot to organize.  Perhaps if it could just show the folder with a check-box or radio button that says 'recursion' for each one.  Or if it was simply possible to select multiple folders in the "Wad Search Path" view.  This way the paths could be changed to relative without having to pull out Notepad : )

bondDate: Wednesday, 2015-04-15, 05:39 | Message # 4
Admin
Group: Administrators
ok, i think i shall combine all three buttons - Add, Remove and Convert - with checkbox 'With subdirectories', and any of these operations will be done recursively (if checked)

Forum » IDE discussion and other.. » Suggestions, questions » Recurse option for wad directories (Recurse option for wad directories)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

bond © 2001-2024 Powered by uCoz