Internet DOOM Utilities
Main | how to query a zdaemon master server? - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » IDE discussion and other.. » Suggestions, questions » how to query a zdaemon master server?
how to query a zdaemon master server?
Mike_MaiersDate: Thursday, 2010-09-30, 11:54 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Hy out there. I'm looking for a way to query a the zdaemon masterserver. I found out if you send e.g. "\x93\x05\x00\x00\xDE\xAD\xBE\xAF" to master.zdaemon.org:15300 if will reply with a packet of size 79 Byte and the data will start then with "\x94\x05\x00\x00\xDE\xAD\xBE\xAF" followed by 64 Bytes which are needed for the second query. So how do i have to build the second query string and what do i have to do with the data i then will recieve. These data is obviously the serverlist. Who can help me?
cool

bondDate: Friday, 2010-10-01, 01:39 | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
ZDaemon developers, particulary Kilgore
master-server protocol is not public (due to numerous hackers attack on master server it was closed some time ago)
there was public way to get server list: http://master.zdaemon.org/masterlist.php
but it was stopped recently
so ask Kilgore about details

Mike_MaiersDate: Friday, 2010-10-01, 05:37 | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Can u give me his email? Registration on www.zdaemon.org forum is not so easy. I have to leave a message over some chatroom to get my account activated, but it seems that noone is answering.

bondDate: Friday, 2010-10-01, 06:51 | Message # 4
Admin
Group: Administrators
kilgore@zdaemon.org
or try his webpage: http://hs.keystone.gr/

Forum » IDE discussion and other.. » Suggestions, questions » how to query a zdaemon master server?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

bond © 2001-2024 Powered by uCoz