Internet DOOM Utilities
Main | Unnecessary 2nd window when changing .exe - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » IDE discussion and other.. » Suggestions, questions » Unnecessary 2nd window when changing .exe
Unnecessary 2nd window when changing .exe
unknownna7Date: Wednesday, 2018-08-29, 11:17 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
I would appreciate it if Doom Explorer didn't open a 2nd window to select port exe after a profile already is made. It just slows down testing, especially when comparing multiple versions of Zandronum/Skulltag at the same time.

https://s15.postimg.cc/ywzk2myfv/2ndwindow.png

bondDate: Friday, 2018-08-31, 02:03 | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
ok
i think this window is helpful sometimes so i'll next: right now it is possible to select new .exe by clicking button 'Change' or dbl-clicking current .exe in table. i'll change last way - when dbl-click .exe, it will show selection dialog - is it ok?

unknownna7Date: Sunday, 2018-09-09, 22:55 | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
I'm willing to compromise, however, right now the window doesn't even allow you to change anything but the direction of the .exe. You can't change the program name or port so the window has little use at the moment.

What I liked about Internet Doom Explorer was how fast it was for testing. No extra windows etc. that waste time and additional clicks. I prefer to have no extra windows or clicks for testing.

Forum » IDE discussion and other.. » Suggestions, questions » Unnecessary 2nd window when changing .exe
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

bond © 2001-2024 Powered by uCoz