Internet DOOM Utilities
Main | Allow to copy server settings quickly to "Start Server" - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » IDE discussion and other.. » Suggestions, questions » Allow to copy server settings quickly to "Start Server"
Allow to copy server settings quickly to "Start Server"
unknownna7Date: Wednesday, 2018-08-29, 10:45 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
As it currently works, when you copy server settings, you're greeted with a window of the settings and nothing more. I want Doom Explorer to automatically copy the settings to "Start Server" so I quickly can test and reproduce bugs. Right now you manually have to put all the dmflags etc. and manually select all wads. This can be unnecessarily time-consuming and error-prone when Doom Explorer could instead automatically copy all the settings to "Start Server".

https://s15.postimg.cc/e6bz44azv/serversettings.png (For some reason URL or IMG tags are not allowed here.)

bondDate: Friday, 2018-08-31, 02:25 | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
i can do that, but with limitations: Doom Explorer know about server only what it send to launchers - its not as full as StartServer parameters set
so part of StartServer parameters can diifer from server's one
for example, Zandronum doesnt send to launcher parameter 'maxlives' in survival mode

Forum » IDE discussion and other.. » Suggestions, questions » Allow to copy server settings quickly to "Start Server"
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

bond © 2001-2024 Powered by uCoz