Internet DOOM Utilities
Main | Doom Explorer sometimes lists different selected servers - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » IDE discussion and other.. » Bugs, remarks » Doom Explorer sometimes lists different selected servers
Doom Explorer sometimes lists different selected servers
DevilHunterDate: Friday, 2015-10-09, 10:03 | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Just as the title says... Sometimes when I open DoomExplorer, and have a few servers selected; the next time I open it, the selected servers will be different. This makes it rather difficult for me to keep up with the servers I want to watch.

bondDate: Saturday, 2015-10-10, 04:05 | Message # 2
Admin
Group: Administrators
are these different servers just random or may be you selected them earlier?
Doom Explorer can "remember" selected servers for some time: if server disappears from list and then appear again - it remains selected.
may be you select server, then it disappears and then appears again next day and marked as selected ?

DevilHunterDate: Monday, 2015-10-12, 20:12 | Message # 3
Lieutenant
Group: Users
All I know is, I selected some servers that I own. It should forget the servers if there not there anymore. Though, I guess i can just see what servers I own and Deselect them as I been doing...

bondDate: Tuesday, 2015-10-13, 01:26 | Message # 4
Admin
Group: Administrators
if you deselect server (explicitly) - Doom Explorer forgets it of course
but if server just dissapear from list - its not necessary you shootdown it. it can be some favorite server you want to see always, and it can appear again after some time.
i can add option to turn off this "memory" feature probably, is it necessary?

Forum » IDE discussion and other.. » Bugs, remarks » Doom Explorer sometimes lists different selected servers
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

bond © 2001-2024 Powered by uCoz